Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to any transactions between California Rifle Conversions, LLC (CRC) and the customer (the “dealer,” “Company,” “We,” “I”) identified on this agreement.
- My company has a valid FFL, & CFD number with the CA Dept. of Justice (if required)
- My company has valid State and local resale certificate(s) and/or licenses as required.
- My company will follow and abide by all U.S. government export licensing requirements (i.e., U.S. Department of State ITAR regulations and Department of Commerce BIS regulations).
- The only warranties applicable to the products sold by, converted or transferred thru CRC are warranties that come from the manufacturer of the products. My company understands and agrees that CRC makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature concerning the products it converts, manufactures, transfer or sells.
- My company releases CRC of any and all claims of liability related to the conversion, sale, or transfer of firearms, billing, or shipping.
- My company will inspect all firearms received by CRC within 24hrs of delivery to ensure they are compliant, and undamaged. Any and all issues will be reported to CRC immediately. CRC is not responsible for damage during shipping, or compliance/legality issues not reported in a reasonable time frame. My company understands that compliance is ultimately the responsibility of my company. CRC will not be held responsible for any liability in any context.
- My company will make every effort to prevent the illegal transfer or use of firearms (including straw purchases) and will work with all federal, state and local government agencies during an investigation.
- My company will ensure that any firearm transferred to an individual will be in compliance with all local, state and federal laws applicable to the sale of firearms.
- My company will not release CRC info to the general public, including phone numbers, prices, location(s), affiliations, suppliers, employee names and/or any other information deemed confidential by either CRC or a 3rd
- My company agrees to abide by all MAP pricing as stipulated by the manufacture, CRC or distribution of a particular item. I understand a violation of MAP pricing will result in an account freeze.
- My company understands all orders and prices are subject to change at any time for any reason.
- My company understands CRC can terminate our account for any reason and refuse and/or return orders shipped to CRC at our expense.
- My company understands that payment for an invoice may be taken via ACH at any time via the Automated Clearing House account debit method based on the information we provided to CRC.
- My company agrees to contact CRC about any disputes regarding ACH Debit and/or payment & invoicing prior to starting a “charge back” or “freeze” on a payment.
- My company understands that a dispute regarding payments will require the submission of bank records as proof for invoice/payment discrepancy resolution. CRC agrees to conduct an in-depth investigation regarding payment discrepancies, and will make every effort to correct the error in a timely manner.
- If my company institutes a “charge back” that is either fraudulent or as a mistake made by my company, we agree to a service charge of $100 plus the original invoice amount and any fees applied by a finical institution. Any products currently at CRC will be held until payment is collected in full for any outstanding invoices. If this matter is not resolved, any unpaid balance will be sent to collections, and your account will be suspended. Any further shipments will be refused and/or held until payment is collected.
- My company understands any product mistakenly shipped to CRC will require a return label to be provided to CRC. CRC will not generate return shipping labels for firearms sent by mistake.
- My company understands that rifles sent to CRC that require no compliance will still result in a service charge.
- My company understands that any firearm sent to CRC and converted by CRC may not be able to be returned to OEM configuration
- My company understands that firearms sent to CRC without permission or prior arrangement that cannot be converted will result in a service charge.
- My company understands that CRC is converting firearms to comply with my state or local compliance. This may require the permanent or semi-permanent modification, removal or replacement or certain parts. This action may void manufactures warranty, or change the appearance. My company will not hold CRC responsible for these actions.
- My company understands that it is CRCs sole discretion on the method of conversion for compliance unless prior methods have been discussed and agreed to.
- My company understands that all orders placed are not refundable and are not able to be cancelled. Any order placed for a firearm either verbally or via email/internet is considered final.
- I understand the conversion process can take time, and is on a “first in, first out” arrangement. CRC may take several weeks or more to deliver an order. Volume and demand fluctuate and can increase completion/shipment times.
- Payment for CRC sourced firearms may be taken several weeks prior to the firearm(s) being delivered.
RETURNS / CANCELLATION
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of the receipt of the product. If the item is returned unopened in the original box, we will exchange it, offer you store credit, or offer you a refund, less 35% restocking fee, based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. A 15% open box fee in addition to the 35% restocking fee (totaling 50%) will be assessed on any sealed product that is opened or removed from its original packaging.
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
1. Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
2. Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
3. NFA items that require ATF Transfer after the start of paperwork.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before USPS will initiate a trace. The customer is responsible for shipping charges both ways on returns, as well as for shipping charges on shipments that are refused.
All special orders are considered final unless approved by management. Contact us at ****************************
Do to the volatility of the market, all items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
The seller provides all descriptions for used items. All descriptions for used items are honest and based on actual items being offered for sale. Items being sold in this manner will be marked as such. All sales on used items are final. Photos will be provided when available. All machine guns are considered used unless otherwise noted.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering. All dealers must provide the proper credentials to receive firearms and hi-cap magazines where applicable.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s) (assuming the proper credentials were supplied or additional blocking services were purchased), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact our customer service staff through our Contact Us page. California Rifle Conversions will only warranty the parts and services provided. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
CONSUMER DATA PRIVACY
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
PCI Compliant - All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure. There are six categories of PCI standards that must be met in order for a merchant to be deemed compliant: Maintain a Secure Network, Protect Cardholder Data, Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program, Implement Strong Access Control Measures, Regularly Monitor and Test Networks, Maintain an Information Security Policy
All special orders are placed once payment is received. Lead-times vary from case to case but typically ship to us within 1-3 business days. Once delivered, orders are processed in the order in which they are received and are shipped out between 1-5 business days. Expected lead times are 1-3 weeks from the time of payment depending on availability and expediency of the manufacturer or distributor. Holidays, weather and mailed payment methods may increase the lead times by one week.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Our online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
If an item's description contains an error such as incorrect photo, price, accessory or description and a customer makes the order, we will not process the order without first contacting the customer. If the order is mistakenly shipped, we may advise the customer to return the item in an unopened condition and we will refund the customer. By placing an order, the customer agrees that California Rifle Conversions, LLC will be the final arbiter of discrepancies in the online catalog.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.